1) In the divine and verbal inspiration of the Holy Bible, the only infallible rule of faith and practice for Christian life and character (2 Timothy 3: 14-17);
2) In one God, eternally subsisting in three distinct persons who, though distinct, are equal in power, glory, and majesty: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; Creator of the Universe, of all things in the heavens and the earth, visible and invisible, and especially human beings, by a supernatural and immediate act, not by an evolutionary process (Deut. Mc 12.29, Gn 1.1, 2.7, Hb 11.3 and Rev. 4.11);
3) In the Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God, fully God, fully Man, in the conception and virgin birth, in his vicarious and expiatory death, in his bodily resurrection from the dead and in his victorious ascension to heaven as Savior of the world (Jn 3.16-18, Rm 1.3,4, Is 7.14, Mt 1.23, Heb 10.12, Rm 8.34 and At 1.9);
4) In the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Holy Trinity, consubstantial with the Father and the Son, Lord and Vivificador; who convinces the world of sin, of justice and of judgment; who regenerates the sinner; who spoke through the prophets and continues to lead his people (2 Corinthians 13:13, 2 Corinthians 3:17, Romans 8: 2, John 16:11, Acts 3: 2, 1: 21, and John 16:13);
5) In the sinfulness of man, who has stripped him of the glory of God, and that only repentance and faith in the atoning and redemptive work of Jesus Christ can restore him to God (Rom 3:23;
6) In the absolute necessity of the new birth by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ and by the active power of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God to make man accepted in the Kingdom of Heaven (John 3: 3-8, Eph 2: 8, 9) ;
7) In the forgiveness of sins, in full salvation and justification by faith in the sacrifice made by Jesus Christ in our behalf (Acts 10.43, Rom 10.13, 3.24-26, Heb 7.25, 5.9).
8) In the Church, which is the body of Christ, the pillar and firmness of the truth, one holy and universal assembly of the redeemed faithful of every age and place, called by the world by the Holy Spirit to follow Christ and worship God (1 Cor 12.27, Jn 4.23, 1 Tim 3:15, Heb 12.23, Rev 22.17);
9) In the biblical baptism effected by immersion in waters, once in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, as the Lord Jesus Christ determined (Matt. 28: 9);
10) In the necessity and possibility of having a holy and blameless life by the power of the Holy Spirit, which enables us to live as faithful witnesses of Jesus Christ (Heb 9:14);
11) In baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to the Scriptures, given to us by Jesus Christ, demonstrated by the physical evidence of speaking in other tongues, according to His will (Acts 1: 5, 2, 4, 4, 46);
12) In the actuality of the spiritual gifts distributed by the Holy Spirit to the Church for its edification, according to its sovereign will for what is useful (1 Cor. 12.1-12);
13) At the second coming of Christ, in two distinct phases: the first – invisible to the world, to snatch his Church before the Great Tribulation; the second – visible and corporeal, with his glorified Church, to reign over the world for a thousand years (1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17, 1 Cor 15.51-54, Rev 20.4, Zc 14.5, Jd 1:14);
14) In attendance before the Court of Christ of all Christians caught up, to receive the reward for their deeds in behalf of the cause of Christ on earth (2 Cor. 5.10);
15) At the Last Judgment, where all the wicked will appear: from Creation to the end of the Millennium; those who die during the millennial period and those who, at the end of this age, are alive. And in the eternity of sorrow and torment for the unbelievers and eternal life of joy and happiness for the faithful of all times (Mt 25.46, Isa 65.20, Rev 20.11-15, 21.1-4).
16) We also believe that marriage was instituted by God and ratified by our Lord Jesus Christ as a union between a man and a woman, born male and female, respectively, in conformity with that defined by the genetically determined sex of creation (Gen. , Jo 2.1.2, Gn 2.24, 1.27).